In Swahili, Harambee means, “Let’s work together.” And that’s exactly what we do. Our team is known for working with families who need help. Harambee House is much more than a Jane Boyd building; it’s a place you and your family can go to feel safe, receive housing assistance and get clothes for your growing children or a suit for your job interview.
Community Services and Resources
At Harambee House, you benefit from:
- Telephone and internet access
- Weekly bread distribution
- Job search through Iowa Works
- Clothing closet
- Housing support
- Department of Human Services PATCH office
Come By and See Us
- Monday to Thursday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Phone 319-366-1408